The Synagogue The Zambrow Synagogue burned down in the First Great Fire in the year 1895. The burned down edifice stood that way for thirteen years: four tall walls, with holes for windows and doors. Inside, tall trees grew of their own accord, wild trees and fruit trees.
pl. Sikorskiego (Rynek), Zambrów - 1930 rok, stare zdjęcia
To the Forest, the Forest! With Bow and Arrow! Zambrow Children from the three heders, and their teachers: Bercheh Sokol, Fyvel Zukrovich, and Zerakh Kagan, k"z, going to the Forest, with the National Flags at Front, On Lag B’Omer 1918.