Więcej pomysłów od użytkownika Artur
Das U-Boot im color

Das U-Boot im color

Lützow (foreground) and the battleship Bismarck (background) in Gotenhaven 12 April 1941. The fore part of the light cruiser Nürnberg can be seen to the right of the photograph.

Lützow (foreground) and the battleship Bismarck (background) in Gotenhaven 12 April 1941. The fore part of the light cruiser Nürnberg can be seen to the right of the photograph.

gotenhafen_gdynia_by_hugo_jaeger

gotenhafen_gdynia_by_hugo_jaeger

Königsberg at Gotenhafen, Germany (Gdynia, Poland), circa 1935; photo 1 of 5. In 1938 Gdynia was the biggest and best seaport on the Baltic Sea, as developed by Poland.   Gdynia was occupied September 1939 by German troops, renamed Gotenhafen and transformed into a German naval base.

Königsberg at Gotenhafen, Germany (Gdynia, Poland), circa 1935; photo 1 of 5. In 1938 Gdynia was the biggest and best seaport on the Baltic Sea, as developed by Poland. Gdynia was occupied September 1939 by German troops, renamed Gotenhafen and transformed into a German naval base.

Wilhelm Gustloff in Gotenhafen (Gdynia), Poland in 1942. Gotenhafen would be the last port the Wilhelm Gustloff would sail from.

Wilhelm Gustloff in Gotenhafen (Gdynia), Poland in 1942. Gotenhafen would be the last port the Wilhelm Gustloff would sail from.

Three type VIIC-boats and the type IXA boat U 37 (second boat from the left) at the beginning of 1942 in Gotenhafen. U 37 and the VII C-boat of the 22. U-Flottille where they served as training boats for new crews. All the boats are fitted with removable ice protection structures on their bows. In the background is the ex norwegian passenger liner Vega which was used as a depot ship and had been renamed Wega by the Kreigsmarine.

Three type VIIC-boats and the type IXA boat U 37 (second boat from the left) at the beginning of 1942 in Gotenhafen. U 37 and the VII C-boat of the 22. U-Flottille where they served as training boats for new crews. All the boats are fitted with removable ice protection structures on their bows. In the background is the ex norwegian passenger liner Vega which was used as a depot ship and had been renamed Wega by the Kreigsmarine.

KMS Gneisenau - 1939 Kiel

KMS Gneisenau - 1939 Kiel

U-37, Gotenhafen 1942

U-37, Gotenhafen 1942