One of the great Greek Revival houses of Mississippi built in 1858 and carefully preserved and restored. It has a huge center hall with curved staircase and Zuber paper. Four Corinthian columns. On two acres in area of historic houses. The slightly asymmetrical floor plan has a 30 foot dining room, flanking parlor and library, 18' ceilings, a gorgeous sunroom, a Viking kitchen, elevator, lots of architectural embellishments.