Polish sayings

Collection by Mary - UpLateStampin - Shields

9 
Pins
 • 
87 
Followers
Mary - UpLateStampin - Shields
not my circus not my monkeys nie mój cyrk nie moje małpy Great Quotes, Quotes To Live By, Me Quotes, Funny Quotes, Inspirational Quotes, Motivational, Funny Memes, Hilarious, The Words

The Librarian By Day Notebook

Not my circus, not my monkeys. Old Polish proverb

Thousands of people in Poland are over 100 years old. IT AINT THE YOGHURT :-) Vodka is better should be the motto! Poland Food, Polish Memes, Visit Poland, Poland Travel, Polish Recipes, Marketing Quotes, My Heritage, Nurse Humor, Warsaw

Thousands of people in Poland are over 100 years old. IT AINT THE YOGHURT :-)

Dyngus Day in La Porte. Dyngus Day, Polish Recipes, Polish Food, Polish Pottery, My Heritage, Polish Girls, My Love, Funny, Happy

Happy Dyngus Day!

(above) The E.M. Chrusciki Bakery is known for their Buffalo angel wings, or chrusciki, which is a lightly fried sour cream-based dough that is cut, twisted and sprinkled with powdered sugar. (above) The famed butter lamb is a Polish tradition and a symbol of spring in Buffalo. Now you're probably asking yourself "what the heck…

Agatha O I Polish Facts Poland is one of the few countries in the world, where courteous hand-kissing is still a common practice. Wtf Fun Facts, Funny Facts, Kinds Of People, My People, Poland Facts, Polish Memes, Polish Sayings, Polish People, Polish Language

Fun Facts about Poland Never a Dull Day in Poland

5% of me says, "Whoa, how cool!" And the other 95% says, "Ew. Germs." =P

35 Things Only People Who Grew Up Polish Will Understand Polish Soup, Polish Memes, Polish Sayings, Polish People, Polish Recipes, Russian Recipes, Greek Recipes, Good Food, Cooking Recipes

35 Things Only People Who Grew Up Polish Will Understand

There's just nothing like Babcia's cooking.

Shop Polish Proverb Poster created by geracedesign. Personalize it with photos & text or purchase as is! Polish Words, Polish Names, Polish Sayings, Polish Proverb, Polish Tattoos, Polish Language, Not My Circus, Personalized Posters, Pet Monkey

Personalized Posters - Polish Proverb Poster - Artwork - Posters & Reproductions18"" x 24"" at Zazzle

Shop Polish Proverb Poster created by geracedesign. Personalize it with photos & text or purchase as is!

Pinterest