P P
Więcej pomysłów od użytkownika P
This is me 99% of the time. The other 1% is a facepalm because, "I told you! And yoooouuu didn't listen to me!"

This is me 99% of the time. The other 1% is a facepalm because, "I told you! And yoooouuu didn't listen to me!"

INTJ

INTJ

benvolt's photo on Instagram

benvolt's photo on Instagram

#tattoo #ink

#tattoo #ink

Lines and Dots – The beautiful minimalist tattoos of Bicem Sinik

Lines and Dots – The beautiful minimalist tattoos of Bicem Sinik

"olympic lifts" by diane fu: gee, this poster sure makes it all look so easy!  if only it _were_ that easy... for me.  in any case, i think this is a good reference or at least a cool poster to have around and look at when you'd otherwise be staring at a blank wall.

"olympic lifts" by diane fu: gee, this poster sure makes it all look so easy! if only it _were_ that easy... for me. in any case, i think this is a good reference or at least a cool poster to have around and look at when you'd otherwise be staring at a blank wall.