Wola Gasworks Factory (now Abandoned) in the Wola District, former Dworska St (today Kasprzaka St), Warsaw, Poland, built in 1886-1888. After the outbreak of WW II the Gasworks halted operations as its buildings suffered severe damage. In June 1945 the Gasworks resumed gas production after having reconstruction work done and operated until 1978. Today, the building of the former machine room has been converted into the Gas Industry Museum and admission to the Museum is free.
The engine and boiler buildings comprising the power plant of the former Karl Scheibler's factory complex are one of the few examples of Art Nouveau architecture in Poland. They were erected in 1910 according to Alfred Frisch' design.