Karolina J.
Więcej pomysłów od użytkownika Karolina
It's a Polish saying!?! - did not know that... WTF-more weird & interesting facts here

It's a Polish saying!?! - did not know that... WTF-more weird & interesting facts here

5% of me says, "Whoa, how cool!" And the other 95% says, "Ew. Germs." =P

5% of me says, "Whoa, how cool!" And the other 95% says, "Ew. Germs." =P

https://www.google.pl/search?q=polish facts

https://www.google.pl/search?q=polish facts

- Fact- : Polish teenager wakes up during her brain surgery - WTF fun... www.letstfact.com

- Fact- : Polish teenager wakes up during her brain surgery - WTF fun... www.letstfact.com

So true

So true

POLISH PROBLEMS

POLISH PROBLEMS

Just a typical priest really

Just a typical priest really