Dinner Idea : Taco Tuesday
Published on August 20, 2022
Taco Tuesday Dinner Idea
- •We love tacos any night of the week, but Taco Tuesday is always a fun weeknight dinner idea.
The following are ways I incorporate more veggies into our Taco Tuesday dinner, use fresh ingredients and try to selecting healthier options where I can. These tacos are SO good and flavorful - it feels like we are at a restaurant.
- •Our grocery store makes fresh tortillas daily. We picked up fresh tortillas and also a box of Siete brand grain free taco shells.
- •I bought a rotisserie chicken and chopped the chicken up and sautéed in a pan with some oil and taco seasoning.
- •Bell pepper & sweet onion - I sliced the peppers and onions into long slices and sautéed in oil until they were cooked and soft. These add a ton of flavor to the dish.
- •Tomatoes- I diced fresh grape tomatoes
- •Avocado - I scooped and sliced fresh avocado onto a plate
- •Shredded cabbage - we used this as a topping that provided crunch and was a healthier option than cheese
- •Fresh parsley- this fresh ingredient makes a tasty topping and helps elevate your dish
- •Greek yogurt - we used this topping instead of sour cream
- •Limes - you can slice fresh limes to serve as a garnish on your tacos.