What you’ll need
• Any fruit of your choice (preferably lemon, apple, lime, grapefruit, orange)
• Any herb of your choice (preferably rosemary, thyme and bay leaves)
• Any spice of your choice (preferably cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, all spice)
• Any extract of your choice(preferably vanilla, almond and mint)
• Simply put all the ingredients in a pan or pot of boiling water. Bring to a boil and allow to simmer for about an hour or more if necessary.
Ps: Freshly cut herbs with wooden twigs have the most scent and last longer and are more appealing.
Ps : Make sure to keep an eye to avoid the mixture drying out/ getting burnt
Ps: You can refrigerate in a mason jar and reuse a couple of times.