Launched in 1914 in Szczecin, Poland (then German Empire). In 1915 commissioned as V-105 in Kaiserliche Marine. In 1921 acquired by Poland and in 1922 commissioned as ORP Mazur in Polska Marynarka Wojenna. Sunk 1 IX 1939 in port of Oksywie by German Junkers Ju 87B Stuka bombers. Wreck later scrapped by the Germans.
Standing on the bridge deck of ORP Mazur (from left to right) Captain Jan Huber, Captain Stefan Kryński, Rear Admiral Jerzy Świrski and President of Poland Ignacy Mościcki. Photograph taken 11 VII 1937 in port of Gdynia, Poland.
President of Poland Ignacy Mościcki greets with bishop Stanisław Okoniewski onboard ORP Mazur. Photograph taken 11 VII 1937 in port of Gdynia, Poland.