My two boys are getting to be such good buddies. My rescue boy, Kai, is the one in the sweater. He has not only gone through liver-shunt surgery and pneumonia but, a few days before I got him, it was discovered that he had mange. Then, he got an accidental overdose of the mange medication that almost killed him. He was given up to the rescue organization by a back-yard breeder who lied to the rescue that she had wormed him, so he also suffered with worms until the rescue group figured it…
Puppies Club - Let's Make a Better World For Dogs
Puppies Club helps to spread positive thoughts about dogs around the world. We share our experience, amazing stories and knowledgeable content among dog lovers.