Khersonesskiy (Mys Khersonesskiy, Chersones, Sevastopol') Ukraine. 1951 (station established 1816). Active; focal plane 34 m (112 ft); white light. 36 m (118 ft) round stone tower with lantern and gallery, painted white. A 4th (?) order Fresnel lens is in use. This historic lighthouse stands on the southwest corner of the Crimean peninsula. The original lighthouse was a conical stone tower. It was replaced in 1929.