On the Farm - by Alfred Wierusz-Kowalski, ca. 1900; oil on wood panel; donated by Mr. & Mrs. Jan Janowski, 1958.
Kosciuszko at West Point - by Boleslaw Jan Czedekowski (b.1885); oil on canvas; donated by the artists, 1947.
Young Lady at the Fireplace - by Wladyslaw Czachorski, ca. 1882; oil on canvas; donatedby Dr. Walter M. Golaski in memory of his wife, Helene Dolores Golaski, 1968.
The Old Oaken Bucket - by Apoloniusz Kedzierski (b. 1861); oil on canvas; donated by friends in memory of "Wladzia" Alice Aszurkiewicz, 1969.
Kosciuszko at the Battle of Raclawice - by Jan Styka, ca. 1894; oil on canvas; acquired from Mr. Edward S. Witkowski
Saint Anne's Church in Warsaw - by Julian Falat (b. 1853); watercolor on board; donated by Mr. Casimir A. Silski, 1951.
The Dzieduszycki Stable - by Juliusz Kossak; 1874; water color on paper; donated by Mme. Ganna Walska, 1954.
The Old Wooden Church - by Marcin Franciszek Samlicki, ca. 1932; oil on canvas; donated by Dr. Anthony Mallek, 1960.
Woman in a Blue Dress - by Olga Boznanska (b. 1865); oil on cardboard; donated by Mr. & Mrs. Alexander R. Koproski, 1977.
Polish Dance, Krakowiak - by Wladyslaw T. Benda (b. 1873); pastel and colored crayon on cardboard; donated by the artist.