Historia Polska

13 Piny51 Obserwujący
Kapral Wojtek! :)

Kapral Wojtek! :)

Wojtek, the Soldier Bear, c.1942 - Retronaut (Polish Army)

Wojtek, the Soldier Bear, c.1942 - Retronaut (Polish Army)

5% of me says, "Whoa, how cool!" And the other 95% says, "Ew. Germs." =P

5% of me says, "Whoa, how cool!" And the other 95% says, "Ew. Germs." =P

Nowy Świat. Rok 1929.

Nowy Świat. Rok 1929.

Polish recruitment poster, 1920 . “To Arms! Save the Fatherland! Remember well our future fate.”

Polish recruitment poster, 1920 . “To Arms! Save the Fatherland! Remember well our future fate.”

The Katyn Forest Massacre KATYN FOREST (Smolensk, 1939-40) In 1939, during the Russian invasion of Poland, some 14,500 Polish officers were captured and interned in three P.O.W. camps in the Soviet Union. The next time the world heard of these prisoners was a news broadcast on April 13, 1943, from Radio Berlin. It stated that the German Army had discovered mass graves at Katyn, 18 kilometres north-west of Smolensk, near the village of Gneizdovo and containing the bodies of Polish officers. E

The Katyn Forest Massacre KATYN FOREST (Smolensk, 1939-40) In 1939, during the Russian invasion of Poland, some 14,500 Polish officers were captured and interned in three P.O.W. camps in the Soviet Union. The next time the world heard of these prisoners was a news broadcast on April 13, 1943, from Radio Berlin. It stated that the German Army had discovered mass graves at Katyn, 18 kilometres north-west of Smolensk, near the village of Gneizdovo and containing the bodies of Polish officers. E

Plakat ZWYCIĘSTWO OD NAS ZALEŻY wojna 1920 (5814376586) - Allegro.pl - Więcej niż aukcje.

Plakat ZWYCIĘSTWO OD NAS ZALEŻY wojna 1920 (5814376586) - Allegro.pl - Więcej niż aukcje.

Józef Piłsudski piękny plakat NIEPODLEGŁOŚĆ 1918 (5074634293) - Allegro.pl - Więcej niż aukcje.

Józef Piłsudski piękny plakat NIEPODLEGŁOŚĆ 1918 (5074634293) - Allegro.pl - Więcej niż aukcje.

Do not confuse the murderer with the victim! There were NO POLISH DEATH CAMPS!

Remember!

Do not confuse the murderer with the victim! There were NO POLISH DEATH CAMPS!

Warszawa 1946.

Warszawa 1946.


Więcej pomysłów
Pinterest
Szukaj