Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Vegan cheesecake. Get inspired and try out new things.
This vegan cheesecake is the best ever! Rich and creamy and topped with a salted caramel fudge sauce. Tastes like the 'real thing'!
This Vegan Caramel Cheesecake is a showstopper! It's a gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan cheesecake recipe drizzled with the most amazing salted caramel sauce.
Mini Bittersweet Chocolate Cakes | Recipe in 2022 | No bake chocolate cake, Cake recipes, Dessert recipes easy
Mini Bittersweet Chocolate Cakes | Recipe in 2022 | Holiday baking, No bake chocolate cake, Gourmet chocolate
333 · 7-ingredient vegan, gluten-free cheesecakes that are creamy, slightly tart, perfectly sweet, and 100% irresistible. Better than real cheesecake and the perfect healthy, simple dessert to feed a crowd (or just you).
- 1 cup packed pitted dates*
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews ((quick-soaked*))
- 1 large lemon ((juiced // 1 lemon yields ~scant 1/4 cup or 50 ml))
- 1/3 cup coconut oil ((melted))
- 2/3 scant cup full-fat coconut milk ((see instructions for note))
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or maple syrup ((or honey if not vegan))
- 2 Tbsp salted natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup wild blueberries ((fresh or frozen))
- 3 Tbsp bourbon caramel sauce
This smooth and decadent vegan snickerdoodle cheesecake is deliciously healthy and packed with lots of fall flavors. It's yummy gluten-free crust and creamy cinnamon filling will remind you of a classic snickerdoodle cookie. A fun and easy treat to spread some holiday cheer.
- 1 Coconut cream, whipped
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut cream
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
Pasta & Grains
- 1 1/2 cups Oats, gluten-free
Baking & Spices
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tahini caramel, vegan
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 1/16 cup Coconut oil
Nuts & Seeds
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 3 1/2 cups Cashews
- 1/4 cup Cashew milk