Lucky charms cereal
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Lucky charms cereal. Get inspired and try out new things.
This no bake Lucky Charms Cheesecake is not only delicious, but it adds a bit of whimsy to a St Patricks Day dessert recipe with Lucky Charms cereal mixed throughout the cheesecake. Made with golden Oreos, Lucky Charms, and cheesecake batter, you can whip up this St Pattys dessert in no time.
- 1 box Lucky charms cereal
Baking & Spices
- 8 oz Cool whip
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 sleeves Golden oreos
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 8 oz Cream cheese
Lucky Charms Cereal Bars are fun, colorful treats that kids love! Crispy cereal wrapped in buttery marshmallow with more chewy colorful marshmallow bites.
This easy no-bake cereal bar with Lucky Charms™ Frosted Flakes, marshmallows and rainbow candy sprinkles comes together in a snap. It’s a fun and colorful treat to serve anytime.
- 6 cups Lucky charms frosted flakes cereal
Baking & Spices
- 3 tbsp Rainbow candy sprinkles
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 4 cups Marshmallows, miniature
Lucky Charms Gluten Free Breakfast Cereal is Gluten Free for the whole family can enjoy! Frosted toasted oat cereal with fun shaped marshmallows, made with whole grain. Fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals it is a great snack that kids love. A pantry staple for breakfast or a sweet gluten free snack! Size: 10.5oz. Size: 10.5 oz.
Lucky Charms cereal celebrates 50 years of existence this March. Since 1964, kids and adults alike have coveted the crunchy marshmallow bits, called marbits,
7 · Good thing this recipe is simple- we know you’re ready to find another new way to use your infused butter. Lucky you, this recipe only requires four inexpensive ingredients- and the touch of nostalgia is free.
- Lucky Charms: How much do you want to make? How many friends do you want to share your treats with? If this recipe is just for yourself, then you will only want to make 4 cereal bars. If you are inviting friends, then just multiply the recipe. To make four cereal bars, you’ll only need two cups of Lucky Charms.
- Marshmallows: Do you have mini marshmallows or larger ones? If they’re large, chop them up into little bits. Once you’re done, fill a cup and add a little bit more if you love marshmallows. Pour them into a bowl. You should use 2 full cups of marshmallows for your crispy, magical treats.
- Infused Butter: Add your LĒVO infused butter. A quarter cup of infused butter should do the trick for this recipe. *If you don’t have a LĒVO yet (and why not?) but still want to make this scrumptious recipe, you can find those old, manual infusion instructions here.
- Vanilla Extract (optional): You can try to make your own vanilla extract, but that’s for a different recipe. Grab that bottle of vanilla extract out of the cupboard. Just a teaspoon will do.