Low Calorie Recipes
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Low Calorie Recipes. Get inspired and try out new things.
Jun 2, 2021 - Following a low calorie weight loss diet can be much easier when you prepare more low calorie snacks that are easy to make.
I would have to do some main ingredient swapping, but it sounds delicious More
If you don’t know what you’re having for dinner each day this week, take a few minutes now to jot down a menu. These dinners under 300 calories are a great way to get started!
These meals under 500 calories are delicious, easy to make, and best of all, they're filling. Try these 500 calorie meals for your next dinner!
2 · 30 minutes · Counting your calories? These 400 calorie meals are easy to make, delicious, and full of flavors. So, grab your next low-calorie meal and enjoy!
- 1. Caprese Chicken
- 2. Broccoli Cauliflower Rice Chicken Casserole
- 3. Roasted Sweet Potato, Black Bean & Lime Rice Bowls
- 4. Vegetable Salad with Nuts
- 5. Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- 6. Easy Ginger Chicken
- 7. Roasted Sweet Potato Cauliflower Quinoa Bowls
- 8. Moroccan Lentil Meatballs with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 9. Garlic Butter Ground Turkey with Cauliflower Skillet
- 10. Greek Shrimp Salad with Feta & Rice
- 11. Spicy Cashew Thai Chickpea Broccoli Salad
- 12. Low Carb Chicken Shawarma Bowls
- 13. Chickpea Shawarma Salad
- 14. Low Carb Fish Taco Bowls
- 15. Cashew Coconut Salmon Curry
- 16. Spaghetti Squash Taco Bake
- 17. Low Carb Chicken Club Sandwich
- 18. Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 19. Quick Creamy Vegan Coconut Chickpea Curry
- 20. Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 21. Creamy Tuscan Salmon
- 22. Butternut Squash & Black Bean Enchilada Skillet
- 23. Easy Tomato & Basil Quinoa Risotto
This loaded potato soup is made entirely in the slow cooker and tastes just like a loaded baked potato, yet is lightened up and just 303 calories per serving!
Cheat sheet for low calorie foods
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. 2. Combine the batter ingredients in a medium mixing bowl: flour, milk, water, lemon pepper and sea salt. 3. Break or cut the cauliflower into small 1½ inch pieces. 4. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying with nonstick spray. 5. Dip each cauliflower piece into the batter, completely covering it and then shake off any excess batter before laying it on the foil. Repeat for all cauliflower pieces being sure to lay them in a single layer…
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/2 head Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1 15 oz. can Corn, organic sweet kernel
- 1 cup Greens, mixed
Baking & Spices
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Bread & Baked Goods
- 8 Corn tortillas, gluten-free
- 1/4 cup Hidden valley greek yogurt ranch
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Water