Cubed pork recipes
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Cubed pork recipes. Get inspired and try out new things.
City Chicken | Renee's Kitchen Adventures -Hands down the BEST recipe for City Chicken. Easy comfort food from the Great Lakes region of the midwest made with pork sirloin cubes and baked in the oven. Serve for lunch or dinner.
3 · There’s no need for takeout when you can do it better—and with this simple stir-fry recipe, you’ll top anything that comes in little white box. Slices of pork tenderloin, cuts of fresh broccoli and bell pepper are tossed in a scratch-made-easy sweet-and-sour sauce for a dinner that’s ready in a flash.
- 1 (16 oz) pork tenderloin
- 2 Bell peppers, large red and yellow
- 3 cups Broccoli florets, small fresh
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Gingerroot, fresh
- 3 Green onions, medium
- 1 can Pineapple chunks in, juice
- 1/2 cup Progresso chicken broth
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
Pasta & Grains
- 4 1/2 cups White rice, cooked
Baking & Spices
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar, packed
- 5 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil