Crockpot pork roast
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Crockpot pork roast. Get inspired and try out new things.
Slow Cooker Pork Roast - crock pot season is here, and it is time for pure comfort food! Super easy pork roast made in the crock pot with just a few simple ingredients. It is great for any night of…
Slow Cooker Pork Roast - crock pot season is here, and it is time for pure comfort food! Super easy pork roast for any night of the week.
Sarah Green saved to EAt ThIS
7 · Slow Cooker Balsamic Brown Sugar Pork Roast – Tender and delicious pork roast slow cooked in a crockpot with a sticky balsamic brown sugar glaze. I love serving this pork roast over mashed potatoes or with steamed veggies and rice.
- • 2 lb Pork loin, roast
- • 1 Garlic clove
- • 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- • 1 tsp Sage, dry
- • 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- • 2 tbsp Soy sauce
Baking & Spices
- • 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- • 3 tbsp Brown sugar
- • 1/2 tsp Salt
Oils & Vinegars
- • 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- • 1/4 cup Water
Amanda Cooks & Styles saved to Comfort Food
90 · The BEST pulled pork recipe in the crock pot! Get the most tender, melt-in-your-mouth pulled pork with almost zero effort from your slow cooker. It's such an easy recipe, the results are AMAZING, and you can feed a crowd an impressive dinner lickety-split. I'm also including instructions for oven roasted pulled pork!
- • 5 lb Pork butt or pork shoulder
- • 2 tsp Garlic powder
- • 2 tsp Onion powder
- • 1 Barbecue sauce, homemade or store bought
- • 1 tsp Liquid smoke* (optional
- • 1 tsp Mustard powder, dry
Baking & Spices
- • 2 tsp Black pepper
- • 1/3 cup Brown sugar, packed
- • 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- • 1 tsp Chili powder
- • 1 tbsp Kosher salt
- • 1 tbsp Paprika
Oils & Vinegars
- • 3 tbsp Olive oil
- • 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
Nuts & Seeds
- • 2 tsp Cumin
Bread & Baked Goods
- • 1 Brioche hamburger buns
- • 1 Butter
- • 1 Coleslaw
Pam Reynolds saved to Bbq pulled pork slow cooker
This is hands down the BEST Pork and Sauerkraut recipe ever! Succulent, tender pork is flavored perfectly with sauerkraut and apples.
Kathy Fortney saved to Yummies
Garlic & Herb Slow Cooker Pork Roast is tender, juicy, and flavorful. Cooked until fall-apart tender - serve over potatoes or on a sandwich.
Cheryl arnold saved to Dinner
Are you looking for the perfect recipe for a pork roast? Then you don't want to miss this Perfect Crock Pot Pork Roast recipe! It is amazing!
Corina Murphy saved to Food
This crock pot pork roast is truly the best on the internet. It's made with a pork shoulder, a yummy dry rub, and the most amazing gravy!
Sarah Carter saved to Easy Wind and Downy Flake
This easy recipe for slow cooker Mississippi Pork Roast is a great alternative to beef pot roast. It can be made in your crock pot, instant pot. It’s made with simple ingredients and is a great way to spice up a weeknight dinner. Use it in tacos, burritos, or put it on top of mashed potatoes or mashed cauliflower. While it’s naturally low carb, Whole30 & Paleo options are included!
Joe Turner saved to Crock Pot Meals
The most incredible Crock Pot Pork Loin you will ever taste! This recipe is totally easy and makes fall apart tender, juicy, and flavorful pork loin roast! #porkloin #crockpotpork
217 · Ring in the New Year with THE BEST Pork and Sauerkraut recipe! Juicy and packed with so much flavor! Mom's recipe perfected!
- • 4 pound pork loin roast – boneless and at room temperature (this is important!) – this should take about 20-30 minutes from being in the fridge
- • 2 pounds sauerkraut (I do not rinse mine)
- • 1 tablespoon caraway seeds *note – you can omit this if you hate caraway seeds but for me it makes the dish
- • 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- • 1 peeled apple (gala or any sweet apple), chopped * (see note) *optional
- • 1/2 cup light brown sugar *add less if you like it more bitter/sauerkraut tangy. see note
- • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- • 1 teaspoon black pepper
- • 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- • 1 cup water *optional
- • 2 tablespoon olive oil
Kelly Spencer saved to Favorite Recipes