Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Costume chevalier. Get inspired and try out new things.
Remember when I showed you these arm bracers I made for a Knight's costume? Well, I finished up the tunic a few days before the Knigh...
I finished the knight costume and I have to say it turned out awesome!! Alex loves it! I cut the tunic out of fleece and did a freezer pap...
This deceptively simple Knight Costume is a fun, quick sew - perfect for a last minute Halloween costume or for pretend play all year round.
DIY Youth Knight Costumes With Helmet, Sword, and Gauntlets: Our son wanted to be a knight this year so I did a bit or research and finally came up with this. I made the spats out of vinyl, fabric tunic, "chainmail" with head cover, vinyl belt, the helmet was a whey protein bucket, duct …
Learn how to create a Knight in Shining Armour costume.
- • Aluminum Dryer Vent Duct –
- • (2) Car Windshield Silver Sun Shades – each
- • Grey Sweatshirt and Pants – (already had the pants)
- • (1) Foamie Glitter Sheet (with a sticky backing) –
- • Feather Plume –
- • (2) Brass Fasteners (already had)
- • 6-inch Strip, Velcro (already had)
- • Scissors
- • Needle and Thread
- • Ruler or Straight Edge