Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Birthday snacks. Get inspired and try out new things.
A healthy lunch that your toddler will actually eat? The struggle is real. Here are 50 toddler lunch ideas to help you out.
How to Make Pop It Chocolate: The Sweet Viral Trend All Over TikTok
With sprinkles and a classic white cake flavor, Funfetti Dip will make your next party even sweeter. Grab some fruit and animal crackers for dipping!
Vanilla birthday cake flavors pop in this delicious Chex™ snack mix made with vanilla frosting, marshmallow creme, birthday candle-dipped pretzels and SO many sprinkles! Add this easy recipe to your birthday party food menu for a hassle-free treat that just might “take the cake” as everyone’s favorite.
- 1 jar Marshmallow creme
Baking & Spices
- 1 cup Birthday cake graham snacks
- 1/2 cup Vanilla baking chips, white
- 1/2 cup Vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting
- 2 tbsp Candy melts or coating wafers, yellow
- 1/2 cup Pretzel sticks
- 8 cups Rice chex or corn chex cereal
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 5 tsp Multicolored nonpareils
- 1/2 cup Colored (red, blue or pink) candy melts or coating wafers (3 oz)
Serveer eens hartvormige hapjes voor Valentijn of moederdag of de verjaardag van je geliefden. Koekjes, freakshakes, roze drankjes, pannenkoeken en meer.
3 · Move over, cones. Edible sprinkle bowls are the coolest and most whimsical way to eat ice cream. Get the recipe at Delish.com. #delish #easy #recipe #icecream #icecreambowls #chocolate #hack #dessertideas #sprinkles #kidfriendly
Baking & Spices
- 3 cup Chocolate or white chocolate chips, semisweet
- 1 cup Rainbow sprinkles
- 4 Small balloons