The Essential Travel Guide to Poland (Infographic)|Pinterest: @theculturetrip

The Essential Travel Guide to Poland (Infographic)

The Best Travel, Food and Culture Guides for Poland – Culture Trip& Essential Travel Guide to Poland.

Polish cities (Poznan, Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Szczecin among others) by night.

POLAND-- Polish cities (Poznan, Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Szczecin among others) by night.

Proud of my heritage - "I na drugim końcu świata, będę dumny z pochodzenia. Polska - moja ojczyzna!"

Polska i Orzeł .” and at the other end of the world - I will be proud of polish roots”

5% of me says, "Whoa, how cool!" And the other 95% says, "Ew. Germs." =P

Polish Facts Poland is one of the few countries in the world, where courteous hand-kissing is still a common practice.

Pinterest
Search