Reconstruction of the Royal residence in Łobzów in about The original medieval residence was remodelled in mannerist style in by Santi Gucci for KIng Stephen Bathory and between 1602 and 1605 by Giovanni Trevano for Sigismund III Vasa
King Sigismund III Vasa depicted as donor with his courtiers, fragment of altar paining with Coronation of the Virgin Mary by Herman Han from the main alatar of the Pelplin Cathedral, created between 1623-1624. The King visited the Pelplin Monastery during his journey to Gdańsk in 1623
Reconstructed cabinets in the Hen's Foot, century elongated tower at the Wawel Castle, with original portals with the coat of arms of the Vasa family and the fireplace from about 1600
Portrait of Sigismund III Vasa by Joseph Heintz, ca. 1605 (PD-art/old), Bayerischen Staatsgemäldesammlungen. King's haberdasher and embroiderer was Jan Brykiet, presumably a Frenchman (Jean Briquette?), who adorned thrones for the coronation of Anne of Austria. He was replaced by Paweł Kuncz, a Frenchman Abraham (Abram) Lanse, between 1596 and 1601 and by Olorfi Tycz.