I love that like me, you have no interest in pretentious Northern Europeans, who are largely dead as cultures and will not have nearly the influence in the future as they did in the past.

Fun Facts About Poland

I love that like me, you have no interest in pretentious Northern Europeans, who are largely dead as cultures and will not have nearly the influence in the future as they did in the past.

Here are 25 interesting facts about the beautiful country of Poland!

25 Interesting Facts About Poland

Here are 25 Interesting Facts About Poland. If you visit this amazing country, don't forget to try some zapicancas and perogis!

Fun facts about Poland (potato included) - 9GAG

Fun facts about Poland (potato included)

Poland - Chopin statue, Warszawa. Facts about Poland: Area: 312,683 sq km. Central European plain with Baltic coastline. Population: 38,038,094. Capital: Warsaw. Official language: Polish. 20 languages.

Chopin statue, Warszawa, Poland We went to a private piano concert the night we went to see this statue.

5% of me says, "Whoa, how cool!" And the other 95% says, "Ew. Germs." =P

Polish Facts Poland is one of the few countries in the world, where courteous hand-kissing is still a common practice.

Here are 25 Interesting Facts About Poland. If you visit this amazing country, don't forget to try some zapicancas and perogis!

25 Interesting Facts About Poland

Here are 25 Interesting Facts About Poland. If you visit this amazing country, don& forget to try some zapicancas and perogis!

Polish Facts #1: Poland is the 9th largest country in Europe.

Polish Facts Poland is the largest country in Europe.

Poland Fact Card for your Girl Scout World Thinking Day or International celebration. Free printable available at MakingFriends.com. Fits perfectly in the World Thinking Passport, also available at MakingFriends.com

MakingFriends Facts about Poland Printable Thinking Day fact card for our passports. Perfect if you chose Poland for your Girl Scout Thinking Day or International Night celebration.

by Learn a little about Europe through these 8 fun facts about Poland. And don’t forget to scroll through for exciting activities and games that will help you and your kids learn more! Poland is a middle-sized European country, located in the middle of Europe. Some say it’s in Eastern Europe but look at the map: …

Fun Facts About Poland for Kids

by Learn a little about Europe through these 8 fun facts about Poland. And don’t forget to scroll through for exciting activities and games that will help you and your kids learn more! Poland is a middle-sized European country, located in the middle of Europe. Some say it’s in Eastern Europe but look at the map: …

Pinterest
Search