Church of Sts. John the Evangelist and John the Baptist, Dominikańska str., Chełmno, April 14, 2013 The church is a part of the monastery of Sisters of Charity of Saint Vincent De Paul. The church was built in the early 14th century. Originally (until the 15th century) it was a cistercian monastery, later (until the 19th century) a benedictine monastery. The portal dates back from 1619.