Chojnice/Poland

25 Piny35 Obserwujący
This is most likely the first photo of a KIA in World War II. This German soldier was killed on the first day of the German invasion of Poland, September 1, 1939, precisely at Hill 179, near Chojnice.

This is most likely the first photo of a KIA in World War II. This German soldier was killed on the first day of the German invasion of Poland, September 1, 1939, precisely at Hill 179, near Chojnice.

Chojnice City Hall - Poland

Chojnice City Hall - Poland

Gate from XIV century.  Chojnice is a town in northern Poland with 39 670 inhabitants, near famous Tuchola Forest, Lake Charzykowskie and many other water reservoirs. It is the capital of the Chojnice County. Chojnice has been a part of Pomeranian Voivodeship since 1999, as it was during the period 1945–1975; during the time span 1975–1998 the town belonged to Bydgoszcz Voivodeship.

Gate from XIV century. Chojnice is a town in northern Poland with 39 670 inhabitants, near famous Tuchola Forest, Lake Charzykowskie and many other water reservoirs. It is the capital of the Chojnice County. Chojnice has been a part of Pomeranian Voivodeship since 1999, as it was during the period 1945–1975; during the time span 1975–1998 the town belonged to Bydgoszcz Voivodeship.

CHOJNICE TOWN HALL-POLAND

CHOJNICE TOWN HALL-POLAND

Chojnice :)

Chojnice :)

Chojnice, Poland, 1939, Jacob Kazhpicki at a Passover Seder for Jewish soldiers. The Jewish soldiers served in the Polish army

Chojnice, Poland, 1939, Jacob Kazhpicki at a Passover Seder for Jewish soldiers. The Jewish soldiers served in the Polish army

Chojnice is a town in northern Poland with 39 670 inhabitants, near famous Tuchola Forest, Lake Charzykowskie and many other water reservoirs. It is the capital of the Chojnice County. Chojnice has been a part of Pomeranian Voivodeship since 1999, as it was during the period 1945–1975; during the time span 1975–1998 the town belonged to Bydgoszcz Voivodeship.  Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary from 1733-34.

Chojnice is a town in northern Poland with 39 670 inhabitants, near famous Tuchola Forest, Lake Charzykowskie and many other water reservoirs. It is the capital of the Chojnice County. Chojnice has been a part of Pomeranian Voivodeship since 1999, as it was during the period 1945–1975; during the time span 1975–1998 the town belonged to Bydgoszcz Voivodeship. Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary from 1733-34.

Chojnice is a town in northern Poland with 39 670 inhabitants, near famous Tuchola Forest, Lake Charzykowskie and many other water reservoirs. It is the capital of the Chojnice County. Chojnice has been a part of Pomeranian Voivodeship since 1999, as it was during the period 1945–1975; during the time span 1975–1998 the town belonged to Bydgoszcz Voivodeship.  Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary from 1733-34.

Chojnice is a town in northern Poland with 39 670 inhabitants, near famous Tuchola Forest, Lake Charzykowskie and many other water reservoirs. It is the capital of the Chojnice County. Chojnice has been a part of Pomeranian Voivodeship since 1999, as it was during the period 1945–1975; during the time span 1975–1998 the town belonged to Bydgoszcz Voivodeship. Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary from 1733-34.

Chojnice is a town in northern Poland with 39 670 inhabitants, near famous Tuchola Forest, Lake Charzykowskie and many other water reservoirs. It is the capital of the Chojnice County. Chojnice has been a part of Pomeranian Voivodeship since 1999, as it was during the period 1945–1975; during the time span 1975–1998 the town belonged to Bydgoszcz Voivodeship.  Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary from 1733-34.

Chojnice is a town in northern Poland with 39 670 inhabitants, near famous Tuchola Forest, Lake Charzykowskie and many other water reservoirs. It is the capital of the Chojnice County. Chojnice has been a part of Pomeranian Voivodeship since 1999, as it was during the period 1945–1975; during the time span 1975–1998 the town belonged to Bydgoszcz Voivodeship. Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary from 1733-34.

Pinterest
Szukaj