artinpl

artinpl

artinpl.weebly.com
Thanks to Pinterest the reconstruction of Polish historical collections finally become possible (educational purposes only)
artinpl
More ideas from artinpl
Virgin and Child with Saint Anne by Anonymous from Lesser Poland or Silesia, first quarter of the 16th century, Muzeum Archidiecezji Warszawskiej (MAW)

Virgin and Child with Saint Anne by Anonymous from Lesser Poland or Silesia, first quarter of the 16th century, Muzeum Archidiecezji Warszawskiej (MAW)

Table clock with signs of the zodiac by Lukas Neusser and Samuel Berkmann, ca. 1645, Muzeum Archidiecezji Warszawskiej (MAW)

Table clock with signs of the zodiac by Lukas Neusser and Samuel Berkmann, ca. 1645, Muzeum Archidiecezji Warszawskiej (MAW)

Chasuble founded by Queen Cecilia Renata of Austria by Anonymous from Poland and Italy, 1644, Muzeum Archidiecezji Warszawskiej (MAW); the chasuble, adorned with gold thread bobbin lace, was made from Queen's garments

Chasuble founded by Queen Cecilia Renata of Austria by Anonymous from Poland and Italy, 1644, Muzeum Archidiecezji Warszawskiej (MAW); the chasuble, adorned with gold thread bobbin lace, was made from Queen's garments

Ciborium according to tradition made by Sigismund III Vasa, before 1623, Muzeum Archidiecezji Warszawskiej (MAW)

Ciborium according to tradition made by Sigismund III Vasa, before 1623, Muzeum Archidiecezji Warszawskiej (MAW)

Chasuble founded by Queen Cecilia Renata of Austria by Anonymous from Poland and Italy, 1644, Muzeum Archidiecezji Warszawskiej (MAW); the chasuble, adorned with gold thread bobbin lace, was made from Queen's garments. In 1640s the king's tailor was Jerzy Dortman and also Grygier, Teuber (who from March 1640 to March 1641 received 550 zlotys), tailor Jerzy, Jan Praclewicz and seamstress Walentowa from Warsaw's Praga, while Michał Haynysz was "a court craft tailor" from 1640.

Chasuble founded by Queen Cecilia Renata of Austria by Anonymous from Poland and Italy, 1644, Muzeum Archidiecezji Warszawskiej (MAW); the chasuble, adorned with gold thread bobbin lace, was made from Queen's garments. In 1640s the king's tailor was Jerzy Dortman and also Grygier, Teuber (who from March 1640 to March 1641 received 550 zlotys), tailor Jerzy, Jan Praclewicz and seamstress Walentowa from Warsaw's Praga, while Michał Haynysz was "a court craft tailor" from 1640.

Chalice with passion of Christ set with gemstones by Michael Mair in Augsburg, 1695-1700, Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Warszawie (MAW), donated to the Cathedral in Warsaw by Justynian Bartłomiej Zaruski, abbot of Sulejów in 1701

Chalice with passion of Christ set with gemstones by Michael Mair in Augsburg, 1695-1700, Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Warszawie (MAW), donated to the Cathedral in Warsaw by Justynian Bartłomiej Zaruski, abbot of Sulejów in 1701

Portrait of John III Sobieski in yellow żupan by Anonymous from Poland, ca. 1695 (PD-art/old), Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Warszawie (MAW)

Portrait of John III Sobieski in yellow żupan by Anonymous from Poland, ca. 1695 (PD-art/old), Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Warszawie (MAW)

Pair of cruets set with gemstones by Michael Mair in Augsburg, 1695-1700, Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Warszawie (MAW), donated to the Cathedral in Warsaw by Justynian Bartłomiej Zaruski, abbot of Sulejów in 1701, the handles are in the form of the letters V (for the Latin vinum - wine) and A (for the Latin aqua - water)

Pair of cruets set with gemstones by Michael Mair in Augsburg, 1695-1700, Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Warszawie (MAW), donated to the Cathedral in Warsaw by Justynian Bartłomiej Zaruski, abbot of Sulejów in 1701, the handles are in the form of the letters V (for the Latin vinum - wine) and A (for the Latin aqua - water)

Tray with life of Christ set with gemstones by Michael Mair in Augsburg, 1695-1700, Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Warszawie (MAW), donated to the Cathedral in Warsaw by Justynian Bartłomiej Zaruski, abbot of Sulejów in 1701

Tray with life of Christ set with gemstones by Michael Mair in Augsburg, 1695-1700, Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Warszawie (MAW), donated to the Cathedral in Warsaw by Justynian Bartłomiej Zaruski, abbot of Sulejów in 1701

Annunciation from the epitaph of Adam Kessel, canon of Nysa and Wrocław collegiate church of the Holy Cross by Matthias Heintze, ca. 1599 (PD-art/old), Muzeum Narodowe we Wrocławiu (MNWr)

Annunciation from the epitaph of Adam Kessel, canon of Nysa and Wrocław collegiate church of the Holy Cross by Matthias Heintze, ca. 1599 (PD-art/old), Muzeum Narodowe we Wrocławiu (MNWr)

Stylized cauldron made from ostrich egg by Caspar Pfister in Wrocław, ca. 1609, Muzeum Narodowe w Warszawie (MNW)

Stylized cauldron made from ostrich egg by Caspar Pfister in Wrocław, ca. 1609, Muzeum Narodowe w Warszawie (MNW)

Baptism of Christ by Bartholomeus Spranger, 1603 (PD-art/old), Muzeum Narodowe we Wrocławiu (MNWr)

Baptism of Christ by Bartholomeus Spranger, 1603 (PD-art/old), Muzeum Narodowe we Wrocławiu (MNWr)

Figure of an angel from the epitaph of Melchior von Thilisch the Elder and his wife Magdalene née von Orth by Gerhard Hendrik, 1604, Muzeum Narodowe we Wrocławiu (MNWr)

Figure of an angel from the epitaph of Melchior von Thilisch the Elder and his wife Magdalene née von Orth by Gerhard Hendrik, 1604, Muzeum Narodowe we Wrocławiu (MNWr)

Tureen, sauce boat and compotier with daffodil decoration by Anonymous from Germany or Russia, first half of the 19th century, Muzeum Narodowe w Warszawie (MNW)

Tureen, sauce boat and compotier with daffodil decoration by Anonymous from Germany or Russia, first half of the 19th century, Muzeum Narodowe w Warszawie (MNW)

Gothic Sigismund Tower from the first half of the 14th century was rebuilt in the beginning of the 16th century to house the Sigismund Bell commissioned for the Wawel Cathedral by Sigismund I.

Gothic Sigismund Tower from the first half of the 14th century was rebuilt in the beginning of the 16th century to house the Sigismund Bell commissioned for the Wawel Cathedral by Sigismund I.

Okabe: The Story of the Cat Stone from the series Fifty-three Parallels for the Tōkaidō Road by Utagawa Kuniyoshi, ca. 1845-1846 (PD-art/old), Muzeum Narodowe w Krakowie (MNK)

Okabe: The Story of the Cat Stone from the series Fifty-three Parallels for the Tōkaidō Road by Utagawa Kuniyoshi, ca. 1845-1846 (PD-art/old), Muzeum Narodowe w Krakowie (MNK)