Polish

7 Piny0 Obserwujący
learn Polish, you will be a hero in your country :)

learn Polish, you will be a hero in your country :)

Racja jest jak dupa, każdy ma swoja poster

Racja jest jak dupa, każdy ma swoja poster

Polish people

Polish people

Polish people

Polish people

lol... but true :D

lol... but true :D

Do not confuse the murderer with the victim! There were NO POLISH DEATH CAMPS!

Remember!

Do not confuse the murderer with the victim! There were NO POLISH DEATH CAMPS!

Warszawskie Dzieci

Warszawskie Dzieci


Więcej pomysłów
This is definatley about jared padalecki

This is definatley about jared padalecki

I found it with a note: "Polish people, can't wait to meet them"

I found it with a note: "Polish people, can't wait to meet them"

Most Difficult Language To Learn

Most Difficult Language To Learn

In case if you haven't heard of these great inventors/ innovators.  All Polish, all raised and educated in Poland!

In case if you haven't heard of these great inventors/ innovators. All Polish, all raised and educated in Poland!

powered by the seven basic food groups #polish food

powered by the seven basic food groups #polish food

Polish words for those who need some of the basic words!!

Polish words for those who need some of the basic words!!

Pronunciation of the Polish alphabet

Pronunciation of the Polish alphabet

5% of me says, "Whoa, how cool!" And the other 95% says, "Ew. Germs." =P

5% of me says, "Whoa, how cool!" And the other 95% says, "Ew. Germs." =P

Yes, we do provide footwear just for guests. Don't make it a big deal, just wear it. It's good for you.

Yes, we do provide footwear just for guests. Don't make it a big deal, just wear it. It's good for you.

A doctor will take care of the rich man; the poor man is cured with work. - Polish Proverb #proverbs #quotes

A doctor will take care of the rich man; the poor man is cured with work. - Polish Proverb #proverbs #quotes

Pinterest
Szukaj